Saturday 28 August 2021

Regiment de la Reine, French and Indian War 1.

 I am currently painting a number of Warlord Games 28mm French and Indian War French Infantry. These are the ex-Conquest Miniatures figures. Painted up as the 2nd Battalion of the Regiment de la Reine in the uniform issued prior to their departure to Canada. They would return to wearing their blue waistcoats some time later. Flags by GMB. I am currently working of the last eight figures of this unit. They are all in a firing pose. I am not a great fan of figures in such a pose so I don't think I shall photograph them. These are based individually as instructed by the owner.



6 comments:

pancerni said...

Dramatic, love the details.

Bedford said...

Lovely Mark.

Do I sense a change in direction or are these a one off?

Over Open Sights said...

Well, a chap I paint for asked "would I?" And I said "I'll have a go."

Bedford said...

That's all fair enough :)

Paul O'G said...

I have a number of figures from that range - you've done a lovely job with them :-)

Aly Morrison said...

Lovely work on these Mark…

All the best. Aly