Friday 20 August 2021

More photo-lightbox experimentation. 1/1 Royal Buckinghamshire Hussars.

 Still playing about with new photo-lightbox. I have placed a graduated blue background into the box, just laying it on top of the foam sheet background that comes with the box. I also built up the base of the box by about three inches using some offcuts of timber....the foam background was then laid on top of this raised area. All I did after cropping these images was to hit the "Auto Adjust" function and this seems to have softened the harshness of the light. I am now happy with this as a way forward. These figures are converted Old Glory 28mm WW1 British Cavalry forming 1/1 Royal Buckinghamshire Hussars for my Palestine 1917 collection. These ten figures have been a very slow burn being over two years since the first figure was finished. These are not the best figures on the market but I do like the animation on the horses. Now for the dismounted unit!










3 comments:

Peter Douglas said...

They look great!

Aly Morrison said...

Looking good Mark…

I think getting the light levels right is one of the priorities with a photo booth/light box…
The blue works well…although I still prefer my grey clouds…

All the best. Aly

Bedford said...

Wow! The light box really does make a difference and is something that I am going to have to invest in.

The blue background and having to merely mere "auto adjust" is definitely a huge attraction.