Tuesday 20 December 2016

Prepared position.

Good heavens, a month since I posted anything! Well, much of that time has been spent on a super secret project that I can not post here. This will form the basis of an article for the Wargaming press and the editor has asked that it be "new" when published.... it involves trains.... and men from central Europe trying to get to Vladivostok... that's all I can say.

Other things have happened. Mainly this...



  this...

and some of these (the gun is being done by the client)....


It all seems to be about guns! There are some coverted figures on the table to provide the crews for the 8 inch howitzer and the 60pdr. A couple of GWM German Uhlans will also get varnished tonight and they form the start of fourteen of these. These two will be the next post in a couple of days.




4 comments:

Phil said...

Splendid and unique job onca again, talentuous man...and I can't wait to see this new project!

Michael Awdry said...

Wonderful work Mark and looking forward to hearing more about the article. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.

Jim Jackaman said...

Very nice. I think the gunner in the middle might need to have a check up with the battery doctor?

tim said...

Good Gracious, that looks amazing! I LOVE the camouflage on the gun and the shell details! I feel like the overhead cover could do with some weight, though. Do you know what I mean? It looks a bit... stiff(?) to me. I'm not sure how that could be achieved. Perhaps wetting the material (maybe with some watered down PVA) and shaping it a bit so it hangs a bit lower between the polls suspending it?