Saturday 8 September 2018

Huzzah for Larry Lenton!

Some months ago Adrian asked me to paint up a little vignette of Gen. Larry "Light Horse" Lenton, his tabletop persona in the recent AWI campaign hosted by Alan and Michael Perry. I was asked to keep it under wraps. Now that the glorious victory of the Continentals has been posted on the the  Perry Miniatures FB page I think I can now go public. Adrian has two cats. He insisted they too be in the vignette. He even sent me photos as a reference. I think I did rather well with the tabby coats. Figures from Perry Miniatures and a Wargames Illustrated limited edition figure.






4 comments:

DeanM said...

Very, very lovely vignette. Makes me want to paint up a Foundry AWI character set I've had sitting around for a few years.

Phil said...

I enjoy, a lot, this kind of vignette...and this one is superb, you brought them to life!!

rross said...

You did a beautiful job on these Mark - congratulations!

Aly Morrison said...

I think that you will find that the cats are the brains in this arrangement...

A lovely looking vintage...

All the best. Aly