Wednesday 19 April 2017

"The Special Project" Teaser Taster

Today was a good day. I drove over to meet Rodger and to deliver "The Special Project". We took some photos of "The Special Project" set out on Rodger's table. The article for the Wargaming Press has been written, submitted and accepted and the Editor tells me that it will be published in the July edition of "Wargames Illustrated". I have kept virtually all this work under wraps as I promised the Editor that it would be "new" material, not featured on this blog. This is why the frquency of posting has fallen off over the last few months. However, I could not let today go by without giving you all a teaser taster of what will be in the article.






2 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

You absolutely tease! :D

Matt said...

Now ths looks interesting!