Tuesday 22 May 2012

Setting The East Ablaze.

My chum, Steve Langan, co-author of the ruleset "Setting the East Ablaze" and member of the League of Extraordinary Kriegspielers, was very kind enough to send me copy of these rules that were published in April this year.

I painted up some figures for Steve this year (the GWM Scots-Woodbine headed hybrids featured in earlier posts). I also painted up quite a number of Turks and Tommies for the Beast of Bukhara, another Extraordinary Kreigspieler. A handful of images of these are included in the ruleset. I'll not be so churlish as to point out where you can find them as the painted miniatures must be the work of many different brushes. No one is credited directly so why should I shout loudly ....but I am very fond of the image on  page 13 (Tommies in trenches).

Thanks, Steve!

Now go and buy a set from Caliver Books: http://www.caliverbooks.com/bookview.php?464f311e94cd9763685b1bcea8fc25c8&id=20012

No comments: